Monday, October 12, 2015

Not Teardropping

Well, last night was day 3 of sleeping in a "real" bed. 

I am back to my old eating habits since there is a kitchen at my mother-in-laws' stocked with food and I nibble something every time I pass through it.  I fear that the weight I lost may creep back on.  So, I need to think about the healthy way we've been eating and revel in the weight loss.  Did I ever mention that since we started on our Odyssey, I have lost over 20 lbs. and Michael has lost around 50!  It's helpful having a teeny, tiny 'fridge and "kitchen" in our trailer; and it helps that we aren't planted in front of a TV every night eating ice cream.

But, we are visiting friends and family, and that is great!  Michael is cooking in a "real" kitchen so he's happy.  I have a computer to use -vs- the phone for writing the blog and surfing the internet.  We have a beautiful sunroom to sit in -vs- our tent that often serves as our "living room".  We have a laundry room -vs- the little Wonderwash.  Oh, we are sitting in the lap of luxury!

For the next couple of weeks, we will be in southern NJ.  The glorious Indian Summer weather we've been experiencing will give way to rain and dipping temperatures later this week.  Our plans have been to winter in warmer weather, but Weather Underground predicts temps below average and wet conditions for Texas and Arizona.  Funny.



No comments:

Post a Comment