Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Countdown to Panic!

10.  It doesn't help matters when you're trying to relax and fall asleep that your dear husband announces that it's 10 1/2 weeks "til showtime"!!

9.  Which phone call do I make first?? 

8.  It is time to let my boss know of my intentions to leave my job, effective 2/28!

7.  How the heck do we prioritize things when they all seem like #1 on the list?

6.  Even with so much house stuff sold, there's still much to sell, give away, donate, trash...

5.  We need to stop watching TV!!  (Except for the Pats playoff game this Sunday).

4.  When do we step down from the Cape Cod Bird Festival committee??  Two weeks ago!  Ooops.

3.  What are we forgetting?

2.  Do I take Tylenol P.M. to sleep??

1.  Maybe I should just breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment