Thursday, November 23, 2017

Making a Move!

A new move from Blogger to Wordpress for our blog!  On Blogger posts were sorta bland.  There may have been a way to jazz things up, but being non-techy, I couldn't figure out how.  My niece recommended Wordpress from personal experience.  So, I just spent a few hours getting the blog up on Wordpress (I know, I know...it should have taken 30 minutes!!) and I am pleased with the outcome.  It didn't go smoothly, and I may have published it three times instead of once, but hopefully the experience will go smoother with my next post!

Please go to Podding in Paradise at: poddinginparadise.wordpress.com.  There you can sign up to follow the blog at its new address.

The next entry on the blog will be about our camping on Mt. Lemmon at Molino Basin Campground!

See you over at Wordpress!

No comments:

Post a Comment